Drew Beverly Dennis
IFAD - Mozambique September 3, 2021 — December 31, 2021
Programa de Promocao de Mercados Rurais (PROMER) September 15, 2019 — June 30, 2021
- Organized schedules, performed regular coaching and counseling and disciplined employees as needed.
- Clearly communicated job expectations to data entry team, while monitoring, appraising and reviewing their work. Enforced company policies and procedures as necessary.
- Compiled and verified the accuracy of data to prepare it for computer entry.
- Applied data techniques within the program and followed all procedures.
- Generated data reports and perform backups in archives.
- Updated job information and knowledge through participation in continued education.
- Kept all company information confidential.
IFAD-Mozambique February 10, 2021 — April 30, 2021
1. Upgraded the system at CEDCIF to ARCA-E version 3.0 and at PROCAVA and PRODAPE
2. Added the edit function to the system
3. Added new UI for the select field - Improves selection speed
4. Updated the JQuery to the latest version
5. Edited the footer to include "Developed using EU funds." as per EU requirements
6. Upgraded to the latest Framework
a. improved the system security
b. added support for the latest PHP version >= 7.2.5
c. updated 25 base functions of the system to improve the overall speed
7. Fixed all bugs generated during the upgrade of the Framework
8. Added the short-name of the project to the member login page
IFAD-Mozambique February 22, 2019 — June 30, 2019
IFAD-Mozambique March 20, 2018 — December 31, 2018
Trained service provider on the use of the system. Did check and control on the first stage of uploading financial documents and documentations.
Conducted quality tests on ArcaE for the pilot test of PROSUL.
Provided technical support and capacity building to project staff.
Organized and participated in the official launching of the e-archive (ArcaE) in partnership with government.
Was required to travel to project office across the country, in order to obtain the data of ArcaE for the migration to CEDSIF servers, as well as support on resolution of issues related to ArcaE.
IFAD-Mozambique March 6, 2017 — December 31, 2017
2. Uploaded the backlog of financial and procurement records, trained the teams on the functionality of ArcaE. Provided best practices and devised efficient procedures to accelerate this process. Revised ArcaE user manual accordingly.
3. Conducted quality tests on scanned documentation, once enough data had been uploaded. Specifically, quality tests were done to verify if the scanned documentation respects the requirement of image quality (200 dpi).
4. Supported PMTs in connecting ArcaE servers to the world-wide-web, in order to guarantee secure access to the electronic archives through web browsers remotely. Tested robustness of log-on system.
5. Designed and operationalized the various reports to be generated by ArcaE.
6. Was required from time to time to travel to project offices across the country, in order to train project staff on maintenance and utilization of ArcaE, as well as support on resolution of issues related to ArcaE.
IFAD-Mozambique August 22, 2016 — November 30, 2016
B. Installed and deployed ArcaE in all EU-supported projects headquarters, including the necessary access to the world-wide-web in order to guarantee secure connection from any geographical location.
C. Provided training and technical support during the initial upload of financial documentation to AcraE.
D. Finalized the ArcaE user manual, as well as archiving guidelines, detailing the optimal steps to be used for uploading financial documentation.
E. Supported the projects in setting up automated backup capabilities for ArcaE and ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery HDD, CD's and flash drives are created as deemed necessary, and the media recycled and sent off site as necessary.
F. Designed and operationalized the various functions as needed on the system.
G. Liaised with CFS on any Quality Assurance procedures to be implemented in order to guarantee compliance with IFAD guidelines on data storage/security.
H. Supported projects on the security management functions and audits including monitoring all system access requests; validation of needs and evaluation of appropriate access levels needed for ArcaE system access.
I. Monitored ArcaE systems performance on an on-going basis and up until end of initial adoption phase.
J. Supported the projects in the maintenance of the ArcaE servers and server operating systems at the project sites to applicable version levels.
K. Performed other duties as assigned by the Country Director.
IFAD-Mozambique February 2, 2016 — July 31, 2016
B. Tested system at project site
C. Corrected bugs and system limitations
D. Wrote user manual and system tutorial
E. Conducted workshop for presentation of e-archiving software
IFAD-Mozambique December 4, 2015 — December 31, 2015
B. Preliminary report on status of project archiving
C. Proposal of filing and archiving system, including software solutions
D. Elaboration of action plan and budget
E. Development of guideline and manual
F. Filing and archiving training
IFAD-Ethiopia November 2013 — December 2014
(Systems, Networking, Web Application Development, Softwares, Trouble Shooting, etc.)
TribeHired December 2012 — August 2013
Bevenny Creations January 2011 — Present
Simply Computers January 2003 — September 2004
Master of Science in Web Design and Development August 28, 2018 — November 26, 2021
Programme Aims and Objectives
Principles within the Web Design world, equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge for successful web designers and developers to advance in international organizations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects June 2016 — July 2016
Bachelor of Science in Computer Security January 2008 — September 2011
Client/Server Application: IRC chat interface that encrypts and decrypts data flowing from one client to another using AES 256.
File Encryption: places files in an encrypted container and uses a passphrase along with AES 256.
Audio Steganography System: encrypt and hide hidden message in audio stream. (.avi, .mp3, .wav)
Design Tools: Microsoft Visio, Ms SQL, ASP.Net, PHP, MYSQL, Smart Draw
Operating System: MSDOS, Microsoft Windows, Windows NT, Ubuntu, Fedora
Design: Visual Studio.Net, Aptana Studio 3
Programming Language: VB.Net, C#, ASP.Net, PHP
General: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Powerpoint
Framework: Codeigniter, Laravel
Sports: Basketball, swimming, hiking, biking, etc.
Director and Country Representative in Mozambique, Botswana and South Africa
IFAD Programme Management Department
Email: [email protected]
Senior Agricultural Economist, Consultant and Acting CPO in Mozambique
International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Founder of TribeHired
Email: [email protected]
School of Computing & Technology
Asia Pacific University College of Technology & Innovation (UCTI)
TPM Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur
Email: [email protected]
Hoorang G. Broujerdi
Email: [email protected]